Sunday, April 01, 2007

Just For Auntie Susan

Well even though we live in apartment again, there are some great things here. Gramma told Auntie Susan about some of them, so I thought I would show her some pictures for myself. Maybe once she sees this she'll come for a visit. We'd have lots of fun because I have alot of toys and books and puzzles to keep us busy. Miss you lots!

This is our pretty pink tree right by our balcony

This is our great ocean view


8 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is beautiful. I would so love to come for a visit and do all those fun things with you. I miss you and love you lots, Buddy.
Auntie Sue

 
At 4:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Ethan! you love in a pretty awesome place!
those pink trees with all the flowers are my favorite thing this time of year:)
these are beautiful pictures!
robyn

 
At 4:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant to say you live in LIVE in a pretty awesome place
sorry

 
At 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant type today Ethan. you can probably do a better job then me:P

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger footsack said...

Yes Ethan, I agree. You have a beautiful view from you house. I wish I could see the beach from my house.

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Carol said...

You do have a nice view. Once the sun comes out I am sure you will have an awesome view.

 
At 6:42 AM , Blogger John said...

So if the last post was for Auntie Susan, that means you have not posted something for the rest of your poor neglected family in over 2 months. I think that must be a record. Pleeeeease, something new Carolyn.

 
At 4:42 AM , Blogger Sue said...

Hey Ethan and Mommy, You maust have been doing some really fun things since this last post. We need an update.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home