Cute Pictures
Mom and Dad were looking on the computer and they found sooooo many cute pictures of me. I told them that maybe other people would like to see them because....well...who wouldn't? So here is a few.
Now I now where I get that from. Just so you know if Grandma offers you something from her cup it is probably better just to say " No thank you". Cold tea.....Blech!!!!
If you can't climb on it what is the point of having it

Man that was good jam!!!
This is from when we brought Connor home. I was sooooo excited!!
This is my Uncle Jake and Connor. I haven't seen him for a long time.
I sure do miss him.
This is sooooo much fun. Its so squishy!!! You should try it.
We went to Uncle Pete's house and he said I was looking a little chunky and put me on the treadmill. But its ok, it was fun and I slept sooooooo good. Mom and Dad said that I might get one for Christmas next year!!
This is me and Dad at the zoo in Calgary. They had big dinosaurs and you could sit on them with out them trying to eat you!!!
Yes we do get snow on the island every once in a while and you can see I don't like it very much.
I am currently into completely and absolutely everything SPIDERMAN!!!!!!
Well thanks for visiting. See ya later!!!!












11 Comments:
Ethan, I had almost given up on your mommy already and then Whammo...here's a new post.
You are such a funny boy. I love you so much!
That picture of you in the snow pretty much sums up how I am feeling about all the cold weather we have had this winter. You are just way too cute.
HEY TORCH. YOU ARE SO FUNNY. I WISH I COULD COME PLAY WITH YOU. THANKS FOR THE PICS! THEY ARE AWESOME.
Hi Ethan. You finally came back!!! What awesome pictures. It has been a very long time since I saw you. I miss you and your Mom and Dad and Connor. I have to get better at phoning. Love you lots.
Hey buddy, I'm glad to see some pictures of you! :D I just love your hair. I think that you look a lot like your daddy in that one picture. I also love the one of you sitting on the dinosaur. That looks like a lot of fun. We need to play again sometime.
This must be the 8th time I have come to look. I just love the picture of you in the sand. I can't wait to go to the beach with you this summer.
I keep coming back to look at your pictures and remember the time we had at Grandma and Grandpas in the park. You were so much fun.
Awe Ethan. I miss you.
the captain lives.
ethan is such a funny kid. and crazy as a road lizard.
It is great to see some pictures of you. It will be so much fun when we can spend some time together at the beach.
Hi again1 I have been thinking that you and your family should come out here this summer and we could all go camping together. I think we would have such a great time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home