Friday, July 07, 2006

Breakfast - My Favorite Meal

I love breakfast! Sometimes it's the only meal I eat all day. Mommy and Daddy said that's why I'm so skinny. I think it's because I'm a busy guy, things to do and no time to eat some of that stuff Mom thinks I should eat.

Peanut Butter and Jam are my two favorite things to eat. I sing "Peanut and Butter and Jam" that's the title and lyrics all in one! Mommy thinks I'm funny.

Today I not only had my peanut butter and jam on toast, but I reached on the cupboard and got the jars and ate out of them at my pooh table ( did I mention I love my Pooh table?)

Anyways here I am:)

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know how you have time to eat, you little nutball. But I'm glad you like "peanut and butter and jam". It's good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home