Went to the Circus
I finally got to go to the circus! Yup, Ben now I now know what the excitement is all about, except I got ripped off! We live in BC and because of that we don't get to have any "exotic" animals at the circus, no elephants or tigers! I was mad, just stupid little dogs and some fancy horses.
I really liked the motorcycle guys though. They were cool! I told Mom and Dad I want to drive motorcycles one day, especially in that crazy metal ball they had.
Here's some pictures of my day!





2 Comments:
I hope you had a wonderful day at the circus, even if they didn't have elephants and tigers.
The circus is awesome, glad you had fun. I love the circus, too, I went a couple of times. Too bad they didn't have elephants and tigers.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home