Friday, July 07, 2006

Summer Grandparents

I've been really lucky this summer! Sooo many people came to see me, yup that's right to see me.

Mommy decided to help me know who all my grandparents were we would call Grandma Braun, Gramma B and Grandma Andrews, Grandma A.

I was sad when everyone left, hopefully they'll be back soon or maybe I can go to their house next time.

Here's a few pics of us!




8 Comments:

At 7:07 PM , Blogger Margaret said...

Hey Ethan. I am so glad you are a blogger. I will check your blog every morning.

 
At 7:01 AM , Blogger footsack said...

Ethan I am so glad that you have your own blog. I am glad that your mommy is helping you put up lots of pictures of you because I love to look at pictures. And I love you!! :)

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Of course they all came to see you. Who could resist those curly flaming locks and your boundless energy?

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Carol said...

Yeah, and Ethan blog and aCoonor blog too. It will be nice to see both of you when I go online.

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

I'm so happy you two boys are blogging. I almost died when I came home last and saw how much you'd grown. I love that hair, just makes me smile to look at it. I've said it before, I'll say it again. Man the Braun's are a good looking family.

 
At 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ethan
It is so good to see pictures of you . I have looked at yours and Connor's blogs alot. Are you still being a jungle monkey and jumping off of your slide? You sure can jump far. Keep up the practice and when you come here we will go to the park and you can jump off some really cool stuff. thanks for the Fun time when we came to visit. Love you lots
Auntie Sue

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger footsack said...

Well Ethan, your mom must be really really busy. She hasn't put up any new pictures or news about you. Hopefully she will find some time soon.

 
At 8:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ethan
It would be really good to see some new pictures of you. Are you still coming to visist in September?
Love you lots
auntie Sue

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home