Friday, July 07, 2006

Our First Post

Well everyone has been bugging Mommy "When are you going to do a blog for Ethan?" She has resisted for a long time because sometimes she's soooo busy, but she told me today she would do it!!!

I was so excited!!

Mommy says she's really bad at mailing pictures so this way everyone can see new pictures of me and find out all the trouble I'm getting into!

I hope my family and friends visit me often!

Luv Ethan

5 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Blogger Becky said...

I'll come and visit you every single day buddy!

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger Becky said...

P.S. Stop pooping on your mom's floor.

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger Toad said...

LOL
HEY ETHAN. NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey you Ethan! I'm glad you have a blog, you crazy boy.

 
At 12:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! basketball camp in maine 6does levitra work with veromax 2005 benz diesel mercedes basketball tip-off

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home